Heal, grow, and transcend the mind to elevate yourself to peak performance and well-being.
We facilitate world-class private experiences in Costa Rica, Mexico, Portugal, and beyond...
If you'd like to go far and fast, and have expert private guidance along your journey, you're in the right place.
Our guided transformations will help you heal, grow, and transcend the linear.
What does a journey with us typically include?
Our journeys bring together the mental, emotional, and spiritual elements for you to get the most out of working with plant medicine, and to sustain improvements to the quality of everyday experience.
Pre - Retreat (3 weeks)
- Exploratory consultation
- Intake and health screening to ensure plant medicine is safe for you
- Online program to teach tools for mental and emotional work, guided self-inquiry, exercises, healings, and meditations
- 1-1 coaching to become conscious of and work through thought patterns, negativity, and limiting beliefs
- Intention setting and preparation for the retreat
During the Retreat (1 week+)
- All-inclusive week-long retreat in an idyllic location and setting
- Ceremonies led by our highly experienced healers and facilitators
- Sharing sessions and coaching / therapy sessions
- Plant based meals made with locally sourced food
- Guided yoga and meditation sessions
- Return airport transfers
- Plenty of time to rest, reflect, and journal
- Each retreat designed to your needs and preferences
Post - Retreat (3 weeks)
- Guided integration to let go of what no longer serves you, take accountability for your life, and sustain the benefits
- 1-1 coaching to help you get clear on your path and priorities
- Tools for pulling yourself out of a slump, manifestation, and planning the year ahead
If you intuit that Behold Retreats can support you in achieving your highest ambitions, let’s connect, calibrate, and design the right elevating journey for you.
"Happiness is not something you negotiate or put off until tomorrow; its significance can bear and deliver exponential growth, value, strength, and vibrancy to your daily life."
- Ty Howard