Take this short quiz to assess your mental and spiritual readiness for a psychedelic retreat.
This spiritual retreat takes place in gorgeous Monteverde, an area in Costa Rica with legendary beauty. Our center is a beautiful solar-powered healing sanctuary with sweeping ocean and jungle views, which has been used exclusively for plant-medicine retreats. This is an incredible place to do medicine work - a spiritual center of a highly-experienced and devoted community of medicine carriers from different indigenous traditions.
This retreat brings together ancestral knowledge from around the world and light outdoor activities to help you gain a new perspective on yourself and your life, make new friends, and appreciate the beauty of our natural world.
Our retreat facilitators and medicine guides have decades of experience to ensure you are well looked-after on all levels - physically, mentally and emotionally, and spiritually.
Looking for something a bit less rustic? Check out other location in Cost Rica.
Our hand-picked team of experienced and caring facilitators and healers are always on hand to guide you through your journey.
Pablo is the founder of Yawarapu Non-governmental organization for the preservation of medicines, customs, and life of the Piaroa tribe of Venezuela.
Pablo studied extensively under the tutelage of Grandfather José Antonio Bolivar, the senior shaman of the Piaroa people, since 2011. Since then, Pablo has been carrying medicine as his healing service to create an experience of consciousness expansion.
Hear first hand what a life-changing experience a Behold retreat can be from our past participants.
A 5 night, all-inclusive ayahuasca retreat with a small group (8-14 person max) of thoroughly-vetted guests.
• Private consultation
• Safety screening
• Guidance for retreat preparation and plant diets
• 2 plant medicine ceremonies with Ayahuasca.
• 5 nights accommodation
• Shared or private rooms
• Chef-prepared delicious vegetarian meals
• Yoga class and meditation
• Sharing circles and integration support
• Outdoor pursuits (e.g. hiking, tree nesting, excursions)
• Temazcal sweat lodge (as available)
• Group shuttle pickup and drop-off
• Guidance for integration post-retreat
$5,700 USD - private room
$4,600 USD - shared room
Guest Capacity 14
• Weekly 1-1 coaching focused on your breakthroughs and experience.
• Guided online program for self-inquiry to:
• Get clear on where you want to be, and where you are
• Identify and remove any mental and emotional blockers
• Healings to calibrate yourself energetically ahead of retreat
• Tools to rewire old thought patterns and harmonize emotions
• Weekly group coaching to review anything that's coming up
Our program has been refined over serving 1,500 clients over 10+ years and will provide you the insights and guidance for deeper breakthroughs, to sustain more benefits, and to help you improve your quality of life.
To learn more about the motivations behind our program, and how to get the most out of psychedelics and plant medicineby avoiding years of retreats, mistakes, and slow progress, watch our webinar here.