Heal, grow, and transcend the mind to elevate yourself to peak performance and well-being.
In these times of change, the single most valuable contribution we can make is to elevate our own consciousness.
Through our own growth, others notice, and take greater interest in their own personal development, raising our collective consciousness.
Our guided transformations will help you heal, grow, and transcend the linear.
What does a journey with us typically include?
Our journeys bring together the mental, emotional, and spiritual elements for you to get the most out of working with plant medicine, and to sustain improvements to the quality of everyday experience.
Pre - Retreat (3 weeks)
- Free exploratory consultation
- Intake and health screening to ensure plant medicine is safe for you
- Online program to teach tools for mental and emotional work, guided self-inquiry, exercises, healings, and meditations
- 1-1 and group coaching to become conscious of and work through thought patterns, negativity, and limiting beliefs
- Intention setting and preparation for the retreat
During the Retreat (1 week+)
- All-inclusive week-long retreat in an idyllic location and setting
- Ceremonies led by our highly experienced healers and facilitators
- Group sharing sessions and individual coaching / therapy sessions
- Plant based meals made with locally sourced food
- Guided yoga and meditation sessions
- Return airport transfers
- Plenty of time to rest, reflect, and journal
- Additional retreat-specific information to be provided
Post - Retreat (3 weeks)
- Guided integration to let go of what no longer serves you, take accountability for your life, and sustain the benefits
- 1-1 and group coaching to help you get clear on your path and priorities
- Tools for pulling yourself out of a slump, manifestation, and planning the year ahead
Investment between $9k - $15k USD
If you intuit that Behold Retreats can support you in achieving your highest ambitions, let’s connect, calibrate, and design the right elevating journey for you.
"Happiness is not something you negotiate or put off until tomorrow; its significance can bear and deliver exponential growth, value, strength, and vibrancy to your daily life."
- Ty Howard