When you feel called for a transformational ayahuasca retreat in beautiful Costa Rica, a few questions may come to mind:
Do I really need to do this as part of a large group of 20+ people? Good news, the answer is no.
Do I need to sleep in a mosquito-filled bungalow in the jungle? Also no!
In our ayahuasca retreat center, you'll benefit from the best of both worlds - connecting with nature while still enjoying the comforts of best-in-class accommodation and modern amenities.
We facilitate small groups of like-minded individuals (no more than 8-10 people) and private retreats in our breath-taking hilltop facility, located in an energetic center rich in tropical bio-diversity.
If you're ready for a journey of Costa Rican 'Pura Vida!' (Pure Life!) filled with peak experiences, rejuvenation, and relaxation, this may be the right retreat for you.
If you're ready to move forward, we invite you to connect with us to reserve your place and/or request a Discovery Call. You will find further instructions below.
This retreat brings together ancestral knowledge from around the world and light outdoor activities to help you gain a new perspective on yourself and your life, make new friends, and appreciate the beauty of our natural world.
Our retreat facilitators and medicine guides have decades of experience to ensure you are well looked-after on all levels - physically, mentally and emotionally, and spiritually.
Between each ayahuasca ceremony, you'll have plenty of time to relax, reflect, journal, and enjoy the property's stunning panoramic views, spacious rooms, and infinity pool.
Simple pleasures like a bath robe can feel like heaven after a challenging night of consciousness expansion and navigating your innerverse.
• Private consultation
• Safety screening
• Guidance for retreat preparation and plant diets
• 3 ayahuasca medicine ceremonies
• 6 nights accommodation
• Chef-prepared delicious vegetarian meals
• Yoga class and meditation
• Blue Clay Avatar Beach Experience
• Sharing circles and integration support
• Outdoor pursuits (e.g. hiking, horseback riding, zipline)
• Temazcal sweat lodge (as available)
• Chef-prepared vegetarian meals
• Massage (to be booked in advance)
• Airport transfers
• Guidance for integration post-retreat
Our experienced facilitators and healers bring together decades of knowledge from a broad variety of ancestral, spiritual, and sacred plant medicine traditions to accelerate your deep healing, spiritual awakening, and elevation of consciousness.
Daniel is from Venezuela with 20 years living in Costa Rica. He’s dedicated the last 12 years in researching plant medicines and facilitating transformational journeys with Ayahuasca, Yopo, Yage, Jurema, Bufo, Iboga, and other medicines.
Nixiwaka (Robert) is a South African born traditional healer focused on empathy, innovation, and respect for the ceremonial origins. Together, he and his son Xi (Adam) have a combined experience of 32 years with the medicine of Ayahuasca.
September 14th-19th [fully booked]
October 9th-15th [3 places remaining]
November 16th - 22nd [3 places remaining]
December 14th - 20th [4 places remaining]
• Weekly 1-1 coaching focused on your breakthroughs
• Guided online program for self-inquiry to:
• Get clear on where you want to be, and where you are
• Identify and remove any mental and emotional blockers
• Healings to calibrate yourself energetically ahead of retreat
• Tools to rewire old thought patterns and harmonize emotions
• Weekly group coaching to review anything that's coming up
Our program has been refined over serving 1,500 clients over 10+ years and will provide you the insights and guidance for deeper breakthroughs, to sustain more benefits, and to help you improve your quality of life.
To learn more about the motivations behind our program, and how to get the most out of plant medicine and avoid years of retreats, mistakes, and slow progress, watch our webinar here.
The tools we teach will last you a lifetime. You’re worth it!